The Baron Drachenheim and His *DELETED* Ladies.
The Heart of the Drachen Cathedral
Built from a drachen skeleton by Father Peissel in 1367 back when Freiburg was only a military fortress called the Stein, the Cathedral features flowing, natural contours and a steeple made from the drachen’s tail which stands eighty feet high. The care and maintenance of the Cathedral has been entrusted to a Vaticine priest named Monsignor Heinrich Weissels. Monsignor Weissels is a severe, thin man who has a staff of four acolytes and twelve servants to assist him. The sunlight streaming in through the stained glass windows of the building creates a majestic, awe-inspiring scene. More than one Théan has had his religious belief greatly strengthened by the soul-moving beauty of the cathedral. In comparison, the sermons of the priests who speak here are almost insignificant; Monsignor Weissels’ hysterical messages in particular make him seem like a toad squatting in splendor.